mercredi 24 octobre 2007

France Part 7


Ok, so last weekend was FUN.

I meet up with Liam on Friday night and we got Nutella PIZZA!

Yes. Pizza with Nutella on. It was pretty amazing but also pretty sickly.

The next day we met up with Chelsea at her school and walked to the station. Which was close. Thanks people on strike. I really appreciate that. So we planned to get on the train with no ticket and explain to the ticket man when he came around.. But nobody came around so we got on for free. Woo. I really love free.

We walked through the city and saw a protest (see photo). Something about Sarko’s new immigration policy. It was fun. There was police there and everything.

We met up with Brianne and Sara at zee station.. Krista and Brady was also there.. I had met Krista before at the induction so that was fun. It’s the 2nd time I’ve bumped into her by accident.

We checked into the hotel and then went to go find food and look around. We went back to the hotel around 6:30 and had a beer, then went to a nice Italian restaurant. We watched half of the rugby final there and moved onto this cool pub where we sat upstairs and it was playing on a big screen. After England Lost (sad) we went this really strange club.. Called ‘frys’ or something. It was freaky. That is all I can really say about it. Freaky. But we ended up back in it later on in the night haha.

The next morning we went for breakfast in Metz.. Being a Sunday in France, most places were shut. Boo hiss. But we found a cute little bakery/café thing. Woo for that. I got the train at around 2 and then had to walk home from the station. Because do the French have buses on Sundays? Nope. Somebody needs to sort this problem out.

I’ve taught my kids about Halloween and reality TV this week. Tomorrow I have like 6 lessons. Should be interesting.. I feel kind of unprepared although I’ve prepared as much as I can. I’ll just have to see what happens and hope for the best.

From Friday I have 12 days off. Woo. I love school holidays. I’m hopefully going to Paris to see Liz and maybe go to Germany. Just hop over the boarder you know!

A plus tard!

Aucun commentaire: